Open Gym Monday's

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

carolburton

Open Gym Monday's

Post by carolburton »

Monday February 8th, as of right now will be the first night of open basketball. If you are interested in coming or wednesdays would work better, please contact Cameron LaVasseur so I can get an estimate (as of now its Mondays only). Please pass the message along :)

Also if you are interested in joining a team for the Alumni Basketball Tournament February 26 let him know as well.
burton
carolburton

Post by carolburton »

We still have some spots on teams left. Get to open gym and call 231-838-2883 to sign up or tell Cameron.
burton
34077BI

basketball players?

Post by 34077BI »

Are you still looking for players for the game on Friday? We'll be there this weekend and could lend a hand (and a couple feet!) to the effort if needed. I'm not an BICS alum, however. Let me know whether to bring my stuff. Thanks!

Glenn Swier
Glenn Swier
carolburton

Post by carolburton »

Thanks for the offer we love extra feet but due to multiple conflicts the date had to be changed to March 11th. If you are here then bring your shoes you never know :)
burton