why are you so cranky..

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

pam moxham

why are you so cranky..

Post by pam moxham »

mjc3855....Who are you ?

Why are you so cranky?

Haven't you heard / learned "nothing you do for a child is wasted ? "
Some of our kids went/go/will go to the lighthouse school.
We have events at BICS and they've come and supported us.

No it wasn't a simple question you asked.If you are concerned about mis use of monies there are more than enough other avenues for you to explore .

I can't do one damn thing about Paris and the mayhem there ,other than hurt .However, I can ask ..Can't we all just get along..be nice to one another ..CARE about each other ..help when /where we can...

It doesn't have to be this difficult , and besides as Rob G said "Who cares? it's lasagna".
K.A. Pike

Post by K.A. Pike »

mjc3855 = Michael Collins
dickie

Post by dickie »

Nicely said Pam, The Lighthouse school has help many students that do well it that environment. I will see you there. I hope many other island folks will also be there.
DICKIE
mjc3855

Post by mjc3855 »

WOW, didn't mean to get everybody's panties in a bunch, just two simple questions not related to any other issues
mjc3855

Post by mjc3855 »

Free speech= Cranky
Campbell60tr34@aol.com

cranky

Post by Campbell60tr34@aol.com »

Maybe we should establish an " anti-free speech zone " like they are doing at many universities. This way no one will get their precious feelings hurt.
Jim Campbell
Kevin Green

Post by Kevin Green »

Any chance for an "anti-a$$hole" zone?
dc

Post by dc »

Pam, Dickie and Kevin.... you folks have your eye on the ball.... good job and refreshing.

Thanks,
Denny