MISSING KITTY : Hercules Haenni

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Kellyhaenni

MISSING KITTY : Hercules Haenni

Post by Kellyhaenni »

Hello this is Erin Haenni ,
My baby boy bolted out of the door last week when we were on the island. My family and I searched what seemed like the entire island and he was nowhere to be found. We put tons of food out, sprinkled our yard with catnip, have a trapped set at our cottage (our renters are there) tried everything. I'm praying he's on a little adventure but I can't stop myself from worrying about him 24/7. He is my best friend! There is $100 reward out for anyone who finds him ! If anyone spots him please give me a call I would really appreciate it. I'm trying to work out something where I can come up there in a few weeks.. Praying he's home before then. Thank you to everyone who has helped it means the world to me !

My number is 248 798 6426

❤️🙏 thank you
Pam Grassmick

Post by Pam Grassmick »

Hey Erin,

Islanders have been out daily on the east side looking for your cat. We'll continue to put out food and hopefully, Hercules will come home.
McGrass
Kellyhaenni

Post by Kellyhaenni »

Thank you all so much ! It means the world to me ! I will be up around thanksgiving and will continue the search. I appreciate everything that everyone is doing to help bring my baby boy home !

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Erin H.
princesswarrior

Post by princesswarrior »

What does Hercules look like and where did he go missing? I will keep my eye out for him :-)
Kellyhaenni

Post by Kellyhaenni »

Hercules is a light golden color longer hair and golden colored eyes coloring of a golden retriever. I am hoping he is having the time of his life right now. We also posted pictures of him around town. Thanks for keeping your eyes open!
Kellyhaenni

Post by Kellyhaenni »

Hercules was last seen at our cottage 30730 Eastside Dr Wicklow beach across from Johnny Martins trail
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

Thanks to Pam Grassmick the cat is safe and here with me until his family can come get him next week. Good job Pam.
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
Kellyhaenni

Hercules Rescue

Post by Kellyhaenni »

Thank you Thank you Thank you to Pam Grasmick for spearheading Hercules rescue and not giving up hope, to Mark Valente and his expert trapping and tips (turkey feathers), to Greg Doig for bringing Hercules up on his broadcast and catching Himand to Andy Kohls for keeping him safe until we can get up to the Island next Sunday! The Haennis are one happy family right now especially Erin! We so appreciate all the help and support in getting Hercules back! What a blessing!!!

Kelly Haenni
larry hall

Post by larry hall »

That's good news. I'm glad he has been found. Good job, Pam!
Trish Scott

Post by Trish Scott »

That is such an amazing outcome! Wow!!! That is one wily cat to survive this long!! Pam, you are a true hero!!!
lindawearn

Post by lindawearn »

Definitely a cat with 9 lives --so glad he will be reunited with his family. Thanks to everyone who was diligent in making this happen.
caram

Post by caram »

Job well done to Pam, Greg, Mark and many other east side neighbors! Hercules probably had the adventure of his life, and will reflect on it by a cozy fire back with his family, just in time for the winter comforts of home.
megsing3

Post by megsing3 »

Wow - very cool! Glad he is found after all this time in the wild.
BradG

Post by BradG »

Darn, not the right cat! Please keep looking and we'll set the live traps again.

Brad
BradG

Post by BradG »

I saw him tonight! I'll put the trap out again tomorrow.

Brad