Richie's Eye On The World

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Richard Verleger

Richie's Eye On The World

Post by Richard Verleger »

Hey Richie,
The web cam looks great. What a beautiful day in paradise.
Why did you act like you didn't want anyone to know about the pink golf balls and tees that I sent you from Florida last week?
Was that suppose to be a secrete or something? I was hoping that you would play with them in the Wednesday night golf league if someone invited you to sub for them this year......I thought it would be good for a laugh..........
    Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

I wasn't ignoring your kindness, I got caught in the vacuum of wwlies and I decided to back away. You will be pleased to know that I gave the nice golf ball and tee set you sent to me to the poor gal who couldn't play since I haven't hit a golf ball yet this year and don't see a day looming that I will. Appreciate your concern though pal and hope that you are not sweating to much in that 'BONITA" air down there!! I was just looking at the camera site through the dark of night and it reminded me of the Western most extension of Johnny Martins trail, have you ever been down that way, you know, stuck or just passing through (now thats funny right there!!!). Good day to all!!!!!!!
    BigMike

Post by BigMike »

That was the night the "Stuckwagon", was born! :lol: