Looking for a rental

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

TheKoziej's

Looking for a rental

Post by TheKoziej's »

Hey everyone!!
My name is Josh and I was just hired by the road commission to work on the Island. My wife, daughter and I are looking for a home or cabin to rent until we get our roots set, which will be a full year. We do have 2 medium sized labs, and one cat. We are very respectful and reliable and promise to take good care of the property during our time there. We will be moving in mid to late September. Should there be any additional questions about our family please feel free to ask us or some of our friends on the Island. If anyone has anything available please let us know. It is greatly appreciated. We have loved Beaver Island for many years and we are so thankful for this opportunity to be a part of the Beaver Island Community.

The Koziej's
Last edited by TheKoziej's on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jayne, Josh, Nora, Quinn, Pete, Mack, Sadie
BI Community Center

Post by BI Community Center »

Welcome to Beaver Island!
The Beaver Island Community Center...
at the heart of a good community!
TheKoziej's

Post by TheKoziej's »

Thank you so much!
TheKoziej's

Post by TheKoziej's »

We would like to say thank you to everyone who got in touch with us about rentals for our family. Thankfully, we have found a place to rent. We are so grateful for the kindness and generosity you have shown our family. We are excited to be a part of your community. See you soon!
Brad

Post by Brad »

Hi Josh,

Call Linda McDonough 448-2330 and ask her about her dads place on the back beach.

Brad