Beaver Island Clocks

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

tfreundl

Beaver Island Clocks

Post by tfreundl »

I am making/selling Beaver Island Clocks. These clocks are simple and beautiful as shown in the picture below. I am doing this to offset the cost of getting my private pilot's license. The base clocks are made of pine with a clear finish. I can make these clocks out of different woods, but the price may be different depending on what you want. I am selling these "base models" for $30 plus shipping (to the island it will be about $6). I also have an airbrush and for an additional fee I can airbrush (to an limited extent because I'm not an artist) additional images or text.

If interested please email me at freundlt@gmail.com and place in the subject line: Beaver Island Clock

I also have the plans for those interested in a weather station on the shape of wood (temperature, humidity, barometric pressure). If interested please let me know and I'll price it out.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/f ... IClock.jpg
medic5740

Clocks and weather stations

Post by medic5740 »

I think they would make a nice gift. I'll post this on Beaver Island News on the 'Net, and I'll also be getting in touch with you about purchasing one.
tfreundl

Re: Beaver Island Clocks

Post by tfreundl »

I will be on the island for the 4th of july...so if anyone would like one without the shipping charge let me know.
nancy

Post by nancy »

Very cool!

Nancy Peterson