Fresh Air Aviation - Advantage Fare Alert

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Rachel Teague

Fresh Air Aviation - Advantage Fare Alert

Post by Rachel Teague »

Advantage Fare Alert - Sunday April 19th

http://beaverisland.org/board/topic/adv ... -aviation/
martin

Post by martin »

It is ironic to see the President of the Chamber and Executive Director still think this is a good forum to post messages.
martin
Rachel Teague

Post by Rachel Teague »

Again as I have stated before the Chamber of Commerce Message Board is not a replacement to the Beaver Island Forum. It is another alternative that has a different mission. In addition it has never been stated that The Chamber would no longer utilize the forum. This is not a competition. So please do not try to make it appear contentious when it is not from our position and this is the last time I will engage regarding this topic. Thank you.
martin

Post by martin »

You had better keep a tight rein on Steve West. He blames this forum for all the economic ills.
martin
Rachel Teague

Post by Rachel Teague »

Martin (First name?, Last name?)

As stated in the rules of this forum it is requested that your name be clearly identified with your posts. So please identify so that we know who is expressing their opinion. Also it would be appropriate to start a new thread if you have any other comments not directly associated with my original post which was a business posting and had nothing to do with the Chamber or other individuals.

Thank you.