Florist Needed

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

debrob2

Florist Needed

Post by debrob2 »

The Junior Class at Beaver Island Community School is looking for someone in the community with a background in floral design to help them create centerpieces for the tables at Banquet (their version of the prom). Last year's class was fortunate enough to have Carol Wierenga help them create the most beautiful pieces. This year's class is looking for someone to help fill the void that Carol left. If there is anyone willing to donate their time to help with this event, please contact me at debbier@beaverisland.k12.mi.us

Banquet is scheduled for May 18th.

Thanks for considering...
deb
Sheri Timsak

Post by Sheri Timsak »

Hey Deb
Have you tried to call Carol Geskus? She is amazing!! And she has a place here and also worked with Carol so she understands the island. I don't have her number but Linda Troutman on the island would probably have it. Good luck. :-) Sheri
Marie LaFreniere

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

You may also want to check with the Hoogendorn's. I understand Bob was in the business before moving to the island.