Daddy Franks?

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

MikeBear

Daddy Franks?

Post by MikeBear »

Is Daddy Franks still open this time of year?
Chamber of Commerce

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

Sure - Ice cream is great when it's 50 outside. Best wishes from Beaver Island. :D
Chamber of Commerce
www.BeaverIsland.org
Chamber@BeaverIsland.org
(231) 448-2505
robertg

Daddy Frank's

Post by robertg »

I heard they were closing Sept. 19.
Rob Groesbeck
The ex-K-8th-grade Science Teacher
jflanagan

Post by jflanagan »

I saw a sign on their door that said the 19th as well. And, I'm sure the Chamber knows they serve more than Ice Cream as their listing on the chamber site demonstrates.

"Daddy Franks, a Island Tradition!! Good Fast Food, at Family Friendly Prices. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Desert. Come in early for our Famous Breakfast Burrito, 3 Egg Omelets, or Extreme Pancakes. All day Great Burger and Fries, Foot long Coney Dogs, Chicken, Friday night Fish Fryâ??s, Shrimp and Clams too!! Large Mexican menu, featuring â??Freshâ?￾ cooked per order Tortilla Chips, Salads, Appetizers. â??Newâ?￾ Combo Value Mealsâ?¦.and watch for Homemade Daily Lunch and or Dinner Specials....""
James Flanagan
37700 Font View Ct. 4439 N. California
Beaver Island, Mi Chicago, Il
49782 60625
231-448-2109 773-463-5494
MikeBear

Post by MikeBear »

Ok, thanks! No, I probably won't have ice cream, but I do plan on eating food there. I'm very familiar with Daddy Franks and the island in general. Life just got in the way, and we haven't been up there since we sold our last piece of property there years ago. I know there's been quite a few changes since then.