Certified medical massage therapist visiting next week

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

MMMT

Certified medical massage therapist visiting next week

Post by MMMT »

Code: Select all

Hello, my name is Rebekah Russell, I am a certified medical manual massage therapist, I specialize in chronic aches and pains and prefer to work on people with a medium to deep tissue techniques, and I also use essential oils. I graduated from Blue Heron Academy among the top in my class. I am planning on visiting B. I. every other week starting on Monday the 25th, and I will be there until Friday. I am working on getting a central location to work from, but in the mean time I will be doing in home massages, so as long as you have an address I can help you out  :D . I have 16 available slots that I am looking to fill. My phone number is 616-406-9742
My name is Rebekah Russell, I am a certified Medical Manual Massage Therapist, I charge $60 an hour, $90 for and hour and a half. I specialize in medium to deep tissue massage. I am very professional and follow HIPAA laws.
jacquel

Post by jacquel »

Does insurance pay for your services?
MMMT

Insurance coverage

Post by MMMT »

Some insurance covers massage, it depends on which plan you have and if you have a drs prescription. I currently don't accept insurance.
Rebekah Russell MMMT
My name is Rebekah Russell, I am a certified Medical Manual Massage Therapist, I charge $60 an hour, $90 for and hour and a half. I specialize in medium to deep tissue massage. I am very professional and follow HIPAA laws.