A Word From God

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Marie LaFreniere

A Word From God

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

My friend Zandra sent me the following message. For anyone interested, please check out her new website............

I've completed the website for A Word and would like you to take a look and share it with your friends who believe a word from God will change things. Most of you know me and my goals in this life. I think this project will put me on the path of achieving most of them. The A Word from God process does work and the fact that the business even exists is testimony to the power of words.

The website was up last night, but wasn't completed. This morning I received the first order. I'm happier than I've been in a long time and I'm excited. Thanks for all of the support that each of you have given at a time when it was definitely needed.
[/i]The website is WWW.AWORDFROMGOD.NET You should be able to access it by clicking on the link above.

Peace & Love
Zandra