Thank You Charlevoix County Voters!!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Gillespie

Thank You Charlevoix County Voters!!

Post by Gillespie »

We win tonite, we win continued representation on the mainland and equity! That is what it is all about and I appreciate Island and mainland voters for their support! Total numbers are not yet known but there are enough for us to celebrate REPRESENTATION and, although people can reduce this to political parties, I am basically conservative but I care about US and THEM, not any party, you have to file thusly to run in a primary! I think it is something we all should work to set aside, this is AMERICA, good enough for me! Thank you SO much!!
Mark

Post by Mark »

Congratulations Rich.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Rich -
Congratulations, but you didn't just win it, you earned it day by day by doing the job. Hope my 5 votes helped.

Skull&CrossBones
sbsp

Post by sbsp »

Richie, Well done with the win but also with your representation of those you serve, especially the Island.

Kirk D. McBride
John Bolton

Post by John Bolton »

So dust off your mask and cape, Richie...
We are all expecting you to continue to be our island crusader....

congratulations!!
If we do not all hang together,
we will all hang separately,
Ben Franklin
Tony Gatliff

Post by Tony Gatliff »

Congrats Dewey..............or Gillespie I should say, now " a chicken in every pot " !! Good for you, go get'em for Beaver island........at least their fair share .
BI.D

Post by BI.D »

Well said Pirate. He did earn it. :D