Babysitters!!!!!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Babysitters Club

Babysitters!!!!!

Post by Babysitters Club »

Hey everyone!

We're back! :D

Alison (16)
Lauren (15)
Amanda (14)

If you need a babysitter, give us a call! We are three very responsible, experienced, and caring young ladies. We were all trained with the Red Cross and enjoy being around kids. We have experience anywhere from newborns to teenagers. We can also do other things such as cleaning, cooking, and other house work that needs to be tended to.

We can take them swimming, out to eat, anything to keep your kids busy while you and your spouse, family, or friends enjoy yourselves. You can call us any day, any time and we will be there. (Please note that we are not legal to drive.)
We all work together unless we need to split.

We will be available July 3rd - July 28th
*Excluding 4th of July.

LOOK FOR US IN THE FOURTH OF JULY PARADE!

Give us a call! (269) 567-8518
Marie LaFreniere

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

Can you tell us who you are or your relationship to the Island?

I know someone who is coming to the Island for the 1st time and is looking for a sitter for the 5th through the 7th.
Babysitters Club

Babysitters back on island

Post by Babysitters Club »

Our Grandpa is Ross Fockler. Cherie Bailey and Roger Allen are Uncle and Aunt to Alison and Amanda and Step-Mom and Dad to Lauren.
Marie LaFreniere

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

Thanks for responding. I know Cherie and will pass your phone # along to the person looking for a sitter.
Mara

Post by Mara »

Hi, Could you girls send me an e-mail please...Mara23@mchsi.com

I am who Marie is talking about and would like some more information!

Thanks girls!!!

Mara McDonough-Burns