Christmas away from home

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

nealgreen

Christmas away from home

Post by nealgreen »

Well, this is my first Christmas away from home, so I wanted to tell everyone how much I miss them and can't wait until work lightens up a bit so I can make it home. I do have the "pleasure" of my Mom, Steve, and Aunt Amy visiting me, so I have been enjoying myself....Anyway, everyone have a good New Year.
-Neal
Joy Green

Post by Joy Green »

Neal and All, Went through a lot to get to post this. Your pictures on my site look like fun. We hope you enjoyed your Christmas as much as us. We did miss all of you. Our Prime Rib by Mike was great. Tell Amy to get a new dance move or a longer shirt{per Rosie}. Love you, Grandma
beckyg24

Post by beckyg24 »

Neal, glad to hear that you didn't have to spend christmas by yourself. I really hope that you, your mom, and Steve had a happy holiday and hope your new year is well also. Take care of yourself and hopefully I will get to see you sometime on the island. I haven't seen you in forever, but talk to your mom about you everytime I see her. Take care, Becky Gerace (LaFreniere) the old babysitter.