Own a different piece of Beaver Island History

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

chez bayardee

Own a different piece of Beaver Island History

Post by chez bayardee »

Howdy Folks
I have a few Beaver Island Music Festival Shirts left that went unsold at the this years festival...And I know for a fact they make great stocking stuffers...I have all sizes from youth medium to 3xL but not all colors, if you're interested send me an email... Beakola@aol.com...$10 bucks +2 bucks shipping :P
one hand washes the other...and both hands wash the face----ed norton
Louise

Music T-shirts

Post by Louise »

:lol: Are there any shirts left at this late date? I'll be on the Island from July 25-30, at the Harbor View.
I'm interested in purchasing one.
Talk later,
Louise
chez bayardee

Post by chez bayardee »

I dunno if there will be any available in july...But you could perhaps get a 2006 shirt then if we don't sell them all at this years festival July 21 st & 22nd check the website for details @bimf.net ...again a stellar line up has a little something for everyone...you got it, fun for kids from six to sixty and beyond...but if you want to contact me i can get you one in the mail between now and then and when i see you again...all the best fishes, chez bayardee
one hand washes the other...and both hands wash the face----ed norton