New grandchild for Perdues

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

alwaysaperdue

New grandchild for Perdues

Post by alwaysaperdue »

FYI.....Tom and Mary (Perdue) Freundl of Grand Haven welcomed their 2nd child, Lilian Rose, to the world on Sept. 18. She is the 4th grandchild of Steve and Jane (Fleischman) Perdue of Traverse City, summer residents of the Island. Lily will be making her first trip to the Island this weekend, weather permitting! :D
Mary
mary palmer

Perdue Granchild

Post by mary palmer »

Hey congratulations on your new little baby.. I just wanted to let you know I have something in common with her :-) We were both born on September 18th!!! Lilan Rose someday we will have a bday party together :mrgreen: You will enjoy her so much there is nothing like a new baby.. Best always..Mary Palmer
hpfrombi

Post by hpfrombi »

Congrats to Tom and Mary on your new baby! It is always so thrillling to hear that another healthy baby came into this life. And you know Lilian Rose I also have something in common with you, as though my middle name is rose as well.. And i will be at that birthday party that you and my mom will have! Hilary Palmer