Replies to "A Hello from a far away Place by Soldierfel

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Anna

Replies to "A Hello from a far away Place by Soldierfel

Post by Anna »

I've been checking this forum every so often and have only seen 61 views and 1 reply which was from Rich so far today. :shock:

I'd like to say to Soldierfella that I'm very proud of him and the rest of the troops who have and still are putting their lives on the line. I wish them a safe return home which I hope is very soon but probably not likely right away. I don't know Soldierfella personally but still want him to know that he's in my thoughts and prayers and although I don't support the war in Iraq I still support our troops.

Thank you Soldierfella for what you're doing.

Anna
SoldierFella

Post by SoldierFella »

Thank you Anna, and Rich (I will check out that link in a minute here) I wish I could come back home from this war soon, actually I am coming home for two weeks, ten days from now... But then I go back until March. Thank you for your prayers it means alot to me. I have found I can always count on the prayers of a stranger. Maybe some day we will run into each other on the island (small chance but possible). So thank you. Well I have to run off to guard now, so I will talk to everyone later.

Dont be shy, feel free to reply!

Your friendly stranger from the mainland,
Chris
The important things before I realized who I was happened to be nothing but money and being 'cool'. Now I have realized after stareing death in the eye the only values to live for are family, friends and charity.
Anna

Soldierfella , I consider you a HERO.

Post by Anna »

Hi Chris,
You are so right when you say that you can always count on the prayers of a stranger. how true, how true. I feel that way myself.

Hopefully for you and the rest of your fellow soldiers your stay in Iraq will end soon.

Unforunately Chris I don't live on the Island but if I did and we were to meet I would be very very proud to shake your hand and welcome you home.

Anna