Billy Malloy

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

jj214

Billy Malloy

Post by jj214 »

Trying to find information on Billy or William Malloy born and raised on Beaver Island, would be 80-85 years old. If alive, current location, family etc. Thanks in advance for any information you might have to share with me.
Rich

Post by Rich »

There were a lot of Malloys.........any more info you can give me? Rich

Post by Guest »

I wish there were more information, I believe he left the Island for Charlavoix as a young adult, which may have applied to most at that time.
Jim Doran

Billy Malloy

Post by Jim Doran »

A William T. Malloy was born August 19, 1919 Michigan, died February 16, 1974 Pontiac, Mich. William was a son of Patrick John (Bunkeny) Malloy and Anna J. (Shoemaker) Gallagher. In the 1930 census, Patrick, wife Anna, children William & Patricia, father John Malloy, brother Thomas Malloy, and niece Morina Kutzman, age 15, b. Texas, were living at 394 Johnson Avenue, Pontiac, Oakland County, Michigan. No other "William Malloy" from Beaver Island fits the description you gave.