NEED FOR PRAYER

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

NEED FOR PRAYER

Post by guest »

A friend of mine and frequent visitor to the island has been recently affected by a terrible tragedy. Her sons were the victims of a terrorist attack in Egypt last Thursday. Alex Mirandette, the youngest, did not survive and the oldest, Erik is in intesive care at this point in Germany with complications from infections. I am asking for prayers for this famiy. My friend, Teresa, loves the island and I know would appreciate all the prayers and positive thoughts we can muster for her. Thank you all so much. Two other friends of her sons were also seriously hurt so we shouldn't forget them either.

need for prayer

Post by guest »

sorry, I forgot to indentify myself, this is Bernie Miller

Prayers

Post by Guest »

We will keep your friend and her family in our thoughts and prayers...
cheriken

gratitude

Post by cheriken »

Beautiful, Rich...I read it out loud to my two oldest... :!:

Re: gratitude

Post by Guest »

cheriken wrote:Beautiful, Rich...I read it out loud to my two oldest... :!:
:?: :?: :?:
Rich

Post by Rich »

Bernie, How are things going?

need for prayer

Post by guest »

Good Morning Rich,
Teresa and her son are still in Germany. The two other boys are home now and recovering well. Erik was so ill from the poor conditions in egypt that his recovery will be long but he is hanging in there. Rumor has it that he will be transferred back to Grand Rapids to continue his recovery, very soon. Thank you all again for your prayers and concern. I will keep you posted. Bernie

NEED FOR PRAYER

Post by GUEST »

I JUST GOT A CURRENT UPDATE. ALL OF THE FAMILY IS BACK ON AMERICAN SOIL. ERIK IS IN THE BURN UNIT AT BLODGETT HOSPITAL. THE FUNERAL FOR TERESA'S SON ALEX IS ON THURSDAY. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL...BERNIE
cheriken

prsyer

Post by cheriken »

PEACE BE WITH THEM