celtic games

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Cheriken

celtic games

Post by Cheriken »

I'm looking forward to these games..... I will plan our trip to the island this year for the weekend of the games....Make my youngins proud of their celtic heritage!
I'll have to let the local Anishnabe know of this event-I'm sure it will be great entertainment for them.
Rich-turn your wife on to U2...wean her off of the BeeGees( :cry: ) before it is too late.
BERNIE MILLER

Post by BERNIE MILLER »

GOOD MORNING CHERI. TELL YOUR HUSBAND THAT BERNIE MILLER AND DENISE SAWICKI SAID HELLO. I KNOW IT IS ASKING ALOT TO GO THAT FAR BACK IN HIS MEMORY BUT WE THINK HE CAN HANDLE IT. :D
Julie Gillespie

celtic games

Post by Julie Gillespie »

This is off the subject matter, but Bernie where were you for the GR party?

Post by GUEST »

HI JULIE. I WAS MOVING SO I JUST COULDN'T GET AWAY. IT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL. I WILL COME NEXT YEAR NO PROBLEM. I WAS THINKING OF CONTACTING THE COLE'S AND SEE IF THEY WOULD LIKE SOME HELP AS I AM IN TOWN AND ALL. IT WAS NICE HEARING FROM YOU... BERNIE MILLER
Shirley Cole

BICGR Meeting

Post by Shirley Cole »

Hi Bernie ~ saw your post and thought I'd invite you to our next meeting. It'll be the last Saturday in March (the 26th). Meetings start around 7pm and last a couple hours or so. This next one will be at our house. Email me for directions if you think you can make it. And this goes for anyone else in the GR area who would like to be part of this awesome event. My email address is pstatch@aol.com. Thanks!
cheri ken

JOE REMEMBERS YOU TWO

Post by cheri ken »

:shock: Joe said : "Oh, Jeez" when I told him you two said hello.......He wants to know if you are living on the island now....