Jeff -site admid-new topic

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

cherie

Jeff -site admid-new topic

Post by cherie »

Hi Jeff, Since you're the site admid of this forum I have a question!

How and could I post a picture that I have of My Grandmother where's she's standing in front of the old post office which I understand is still standing?

Thank you

Cherie
Beaver Beacon

Post by Beaver Beacon »

The forum doesn't support uploading images directly (I could modify it to do so, but I'm waiting on the next version first... long story...)

You can either upload it to your own web space or ISP web space and link to it (or use IMG tags to call it into a post.) Or you are welcome to upload it to our gallery (you can login there with same username & password as your forum account.)
cherie

Thank You !

Post by cherie »

:-) I don't think I want to hear the long storie cause, I've heard and read enough long versions on this forum.

Is there a way you can form some magic on your keyboard and make that Bush thing go away? I think he's been bashed enough. :D

I found out one thing about Rich he's got a good punch :lol: I hope him and I never have to bump heads cause, I'm stubborn too!

Thanks Again
Cherie