My dreaming place!!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

John CHEN

My dreaming place!!

Post by John CHEN »

Hi...all people

Well..First of all, My name is JOHN July 31 1973. My English isn't good enough so I only can use simple English words to describe my passion and emotion. I am Taiwanese who used to lived in Lansing from 2001 to end of 2003. I came back Taiwan this early year but I still so miss about that I had a plently of happy and wonderful time with my friends and classmates in Michigan. I will never forget that I had driven on a lot of sonw on road and highway during the winter season. But turely unfortunately that I didn't visit beaver island when I was stayed in E. Lansing. MSU,which has some so beautiful campus, is my school. In order to spend my retire-life in beaver island, I will start to save some of my salary and suggest my parents to go with me.(Perhaps they prefer to stay in Taiwan). Michigan is a most beautiful state in America. I really like Michigan and be proud of MICHIGAN........Michigan I love you.....!!
Cindy

Post by Cindy »

Hello John Chen,

Good of you to dream to retire on Beaver Island. Good Luck in reaching that ! You are right, Michigan is a most beautiful state, and wonderful to live in.

Take Care,
Cindy

Post by Guest »

Dear Cindy

Thanks for your replied my message. You are a only one who replied me so far and I am very glad to know you and you people in this place. Also welcome to my country TAIWAN. For those of you, who will visiting or traveling to TAIWAN in future then please please....must inform me by E-mail. I will happy to be your guider and always open my arms to welcome you people come to TAIWAN

Good day

John CHEN
jzd6466273@hotmail.com
Denise

Post by Denise »

Hello John Chen - I read your email and I am really interested on how you became aware of Beaver Island if you have never visited. I have twin sons that are students at MSU - they are juniors - and wonder if you had ever met them. It would be great to learn more about you. You sound like a great person, and I am glad that you are so positive about Beaver Island. I hope to meet you one day!

Denise McDonough

Post by Guest »

Dear Denise

It is my pleasure to know you and I am glad to that you interested about me. Well...I ought didn't meet your twin sons when I was at MSU. But I will be really expect to meet you and them oneday perhaps in my country TAIWAN ^__^

My life in Taiwan is terrific, I work in an american company and most of staff use English to communicate to each other. I really enjoy doing my job and work with great colleagues.

http://groups.msn.com/shihchiangchan/fo ... lbumlist=2

This is my personal web-site. Welcome you folks to visit it

JOHN CHEN
jzd6466273@hotmail.com
TAIWAN