Ancient Mariner Retires

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BI Pirate

Ancient Mariner Retires

Post by BI Pirate »

Capt. Kevin McDonough has been navigating these waters for 47 years. A big congratulations and thanks from friends and visitors alike for all he has done and keeping us safe.
Keep it on the down-low, QT, but his party is Saturday, Sept. 9th, 4-7 pm or whenever at the BI boat dock - be sure to be there to wish him well as he sails into retirement.
Although food and drinks are provided, I am bringing my End of Summer rum drink that is sure to turn your teeth brown and your hair white. Or, is it the other way around? - come and see for yourself. :D :D :D
Skull&CrossBones
sailorman

Post by sailorman »

Glad to see that it is still on. The notice is no longer on the forum. Not sure what happened. :D
CoastieGuy

Post by CoastieGuy »

Me thinks they were trying to keep the BI Pirate from coming over to BI for a free party.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

It takes more than a communication black out to keep me from coming to a good party. :roll: :P :shock: :D
Skull&CrossBones
JFPowers

Post by JFPowers »

47 years, congratulations Kevin, thats a good long stretch !!
Congratulations Captain!!
Last edited by JFPowers on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.