Farmer's Market, August 31, 9am-11am

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Dyanne Tracy

Farmer's Market, August 31, 9am-11am

Post by Dyanne Tracy »

I'll have my famous Cardamom Bread, Scandinavian Rye Bread, Italian Herb Cheese Bread, Springerly cookies, jalapeño jelly, candied jalapeños, orange rhubarb curry chutney, cinnamon spiced apples, pear relish, ginger preserves, pickled ginger, lime fudge, coconut fudge, pumpkin pie fudge, candy-corn fudge, honey stix, pure beeswax candles, skin cream with beeswax, lip balm with beeswax and more. We are all looking forward to seeing you!

If you would like to reserve any of these items, give me a text or call 248-370-0929 by Wednesday 4pm.

Paradise Bay Café, across from the Township Airport, rain or shine
jacquel

Post by jacquel »

This will be the LAST Farmer's Market this summer. So come on out and get your last produce and baked goods.
I will have Zucchini, toms, cukes, peppers, radishes, eggs and bread.
9-11am
Dyanne Tracy

Post by Dyanne Tracy »

I have Italian herb cheese bread left from Farmer's Market this morning. Text or call if you would like to purchase it. Dyanne 248-370-0929