Betty Hudgins update

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Donna Kubic

Betty Hudgins update

Post by Donna Kubic »

A luncheon will be served from 1:00 - 3:00. Please call Deb Robert 231-675-7155 if you are interested in making a salad or desert.

Betty Hudginâ??s family extends an invitation to a visitation for Betty at the Gregg Fellowship Hall, Wednesday, August 23rd from 1:00 - 5:00.

Family is requesting in lieu of flowers, memorial funds be made to the Beaver Island Rural Health Center.
Last edited by Donna Kubic on Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BIEMS

Post by BIEMS »

I am so sorry for the loss of Betty, I did not get the opportunity to have really got to known her but the numerous amounts of quick hellos, a wave and/or thank you's, she was the type of person with a halo over her head that lifted me every time she smiled.

Norman Cousins, once said: Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

The things I have heard about Betty over the past year, Betty had no loss, she loved everything, and everyone she touched. I do believe she would not want any of you to let her loss be what dies inside of you but to live with every breath you can of what she gave you all: love, faith, hope, smiles and happiness.

God's next angel already had the halo as she was greeted at his doors.
Ronda Pavlicek, EMTPIC
debrob2

Post by debrob2 »

Friends of Betty Hudgins (yes, that is pretty much everyone who knew her!): Betty will be brought back to her beautiful Beaver Island on the 8:30 boat out of Charlevoix on WEDNESDAY. Her family will be at the dock to greet her. Please join us there to help show them just how much she was loved!
duffer

sorry indeed

Post by duffer »

I am very much going to miss betty she was so nice to me. when my son told me tears ran from my eyes . God rest you in his arms!
duffy