Orange Tabby Still Missing - please call!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

cynthiasimmons

Orange Tabby Still Missing - please call!

Post by cynthiasimmons »

Hello Friends! It's been 3 weeks and our cat Che is still lost! On July 26th she snuck through an open door of our home - Johanna's Way - on Eastside Drive, 1 mile south of the Wagner Campground. There has been no sign of her, but we are not giving up. We are desperate for any information on her where abouts, so we are offering a $250 reward for her return.

Che is a 1.5 year old, small, female orange and white tabby. She has a white belly and white paws. She was wearing a purple calming collar, but it had a breakaway clasp so she may not have it on now. She does have a chip and can be positively identified.

If you see her please call me at 352-443-1985 or e-mail me at cssimmons@ufl.edu. Also, Pam Grassmick has generously offered to continue the search and to be our point of contact on the island since we've returned home to Gainesville.

I appreciate everyone's continued support and willingness to continue the search! I will return to Beaver Island in a heartbeat to bring her home! For a picture of Che you can visit https://www.pawboost.com/p/4715720.

Thanks! :(
Pam Grassmick

Orange and white cat

Post by Pam Grassmick »

The black cat and Milo have been returned to their families. The orange and white tabby is still missing. If anyone sees a small cat matching that description, please call me at 448-2314.

Thanks for your observations,
Pam
McGrass