Fireworks

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Sharolyn

Fireworks

Post by Sharolyn »

To everyone that put on the fireworks display this year it was outstanding. Thanks for all your hard work making this display such a wonderful event. =D> =D> =D>
Sharolyn Hunter
South Arm Guy

So disappointing

Post by South Arm Guy »

I understand the hard work and coordination that goes into putting on a fireworks display and I greatly appreciate the efforts. Better planning could have been done to retain the Beaver Island fireworks display as one of the elite in the nation. The decision to set off the fireworks from the south side of the harbor was a poor choice. Fireworks have a 360 degree range of view. Setting off the fireworks from the middle if the harbor, as has been done in the past, is the elite decision. Not too be too much of a nag, but it would be even better if we could turn off ALL the lights from the front of houses, businesses and streets the way we did 40 years ago.
Chamber of Commerce

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

THANK YOU Beaver Island Fire Dept!

:D
Chamber of Commerce
www.BeaverIsland.org
Chamber@BeaverIsland.org
(231) 448-2505
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

I thought the fireworks were perfect!!!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work we greatly appreciate it!!
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn