Four legged friends wanting to walk in the parade

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Andy's Grooming Barn

Four legged friends wanting to walk in the parade

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

Once again this year we will be walking in the parade. We hope to have many dogs and their owners join us! Please keep in mind that the dogs should be dog friendly as we all walk very closely to each other. Also keep in mind that they dogs should not be scared of loud noises. Look for us in the line up we usually are further back from the front so as the sirens don't bother the dogs, lets get as many dogs as possible, I always hear lots of comments how it is nice to see the animals in the parade.

Thank you for all of your support for our cause!
Friends of Beaver Island Animal fund

Any questions give me a call 2150
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
jenny.halteman

Post by jenny.halteman »

Would you be willing to post some pics on the Dogs of Beaver Island group? I'm on the mainland otherwise I'd be there taking pics! https://www.facebook.com/groups/BIdogs/
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

Yes I will plan on it
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
jenny.halteman

Post by jenny.halteman »

Thanks Andy!
medic5740

Whole parade

Post by medic5740 »

Jenny--

I will be live streaming the parade at 2 p.m. Anyone can view it at http://beaverisland.tv

Joe Moore
jenny.halteman

Post by jenny.halteman »

I just realized that I should also cross-promote this on the Facebook page. I nearly forgot to do that, but it's not too late!