This ought to lighten up the board!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Number 7

This ought to lighten up the board!

Post by Number 7 »

My high score was 545.1 but it took all afternoon.

Click once to drop, again to hit.

http://www.mironov.net/pingu/pingu2.swf

Let me know how you do. :lol:
The One Percent

Wont Load URL ??

Post by The One Percent »

Hi Guy that URL wont load for me?

what is it a IQ Test?

Is it Free also.

I Feel Lighter allready :p
Number 7

Re: Wont Load URL ??

Post by Number 7 »

The One Percent wrote:Hi Guy that URL wont load for me?

what is it a IQ Test?

Is it Free also.

I Feel Lighter allready :p

It is a game but maybe it needs broadband to work. Yes, it is free...
Doctor Ace

Winter Games

Post by Doctor Ace »

Rather than weighing in on all of the gravel pit, med center and dentist controversies I decided to check out this game. The score to beat is 555.1
Julie Gillespie

Post by Julie Gillespie »

My patience would only allow me to get to 532.9. And I'm a penguin lover and hate to see my penguin being batted around :lol:
Doctor ACE

Penguin Steering

Post by Doctor ACE »

Actually just think of it as launching the penguin away from the beast that will certainly eat him for dinner. New score :575.7
Number 7

New high score

Post by Number 7 »

Collin, my 6 year old, got 588.1. Beat that!!
Michelle

flying penguins

Post by Michelle »

Ok Penguin lovers.. this is not the game for you. If that dang penguin would just stay in the air I think I could do better but I keep hitting ground balls, oops I mean ground penguins, and that is only if I hit them at all. My top score? 492.9 and that is after A LOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT of 0's. 8) ](*,)
michelle

gettin better, but..

Post by michelle »

Hey I just got 567.9.. Still didn't beat the 6 year old but I am gaining on him.. LOL I can't even believe I just went back for more penguin games, but dang it is kinda fun, and addictive.
Rich

Post by Rich »

I got a 593.5 (is this supposed to be cumlative) after approx 20 tries, is that good? Maybe I should apply for a position on the planning commission!!! :roll:
Jim Gillespie

Post by Jim Gillespie »

hey my Dad thought he was the man at this game but i already tied his record after 5 tries. haha. :D
Doctor ACE

Super bowl of Penguin Swatting

Post by Doctor ACE »

I do believe the six year old is the champ, best I could do was 578.7. So I guess the child wins the golden penguin!!!!!
Julie Gillespie

Post by Julie Gillespie »

I'm going to try again when I have a regular mouse, I'm using a laptop and giving to give it another whirl to save the penguin!!!! Anybody know how high the scoring goes?
Rich

Post by Rich »

Do like I did, all you have to do is pretend its Julie!!!! Ger 'er done!!! :D
Doctor ACE

NEW TOP SCORE

Post by Doctor ACE »

After an alnighter playing this game I did it !!!!!!!!!!!!! 593.5. I think it was that Julie analogy that gave me the motivation to succeed