In Search of Very Unusual Item

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Hoverguard

In Search of Very Unusual Item

Post by Hoverguard »

I am looking for a Healthy Kidney Blood Type A Negative, further testing can be conducted at the University of Michigan or University of Toledo both places I have had kidney transplant evaluations... University of Toledo has the shortest waiting time (22 Months) I can provide transportation. Further testing on you can be done at no charge to you. I am currently doing Home Hemodialysis for the last year. I am searching for a compatable and willing donor if anyone is interested. It is a unusual request but I thought I would try.
Gordon 231-448-2438 Gordon's Auto Clinic
Last edited by Hoverguard on Wed May 03, 2017 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

Gordy, no matter how unusual the request it certainly doesn't hurt a thing to ask! In fact, given one's health I wouldn't consider it unusual at all! Good luck on this unfortunately I don't match up but here's hoping someone will!
joddy

Post by joddy »

I would give you my blood in an instant!! But I can't give my blood to ANYONE!! GOOD LUCK!! I am CERTAIN that a match will be found for you!!
Myles & Sally

Post by Myles & Sally »

If anyone is considering becoming a kidney donor and would like to discuss it, I donated one about 10 years ago and would be happy to talk about it. It was a great experience! Sally Rehkopf 448-2778
Hoverguard

Post by Hoverguard »

Thanks Sally, Richie,and Joddy for your kinds words of encouragement and I am hoping someone will come through. I only have a few more tests to complete and I should be able to get placed on a list at both places....I have completed all tests so far with passing grades and am getting good reports on my current condition considering that I have been an insulin dependent diabetic for 44 years