Seeking Seasonal Employment

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

hannahconnor39

Seeking Seasonal Employment

Post by hannahconnor39 »

I'm a dependable former military professional with a range of work experiences and a willingness to take on added responsibilities to meet tight deadlines. I'm an enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and solid problem solving skills. I have experience working with both Windows and Mac computers, and various programs such as Microsoft (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint). I have worked in medical fields that require a high amount of admin/patient focus and know the ins and outs of HIPPA, as well as AHLTA and CHCS. I am accustomed to working in fast paced environments with the ability to think quickly and successfully handle difficult situations. I have developed excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with others in both supervisory and supporting staff roles. I have experience managing budgets and inventory, and diligently observe safety and risk management procedures at all times. I have my own housing and transportation. Anything I don't know I am willing to learn.

Contact at:
Call/Text: 940-882-4711
Email: hannahlconnor39@gmail.com