Paslode

A place to post individual items that are for sale, trade, or free. Posted item must be located on Beaver Island.

Moderator: Gillespie

mjc3855

Paslode

Post by mjc3855 »

sold
Last edited by mjc3855 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JamesBoyle

Post by JamesBoyle »

Are they still for sale? What kind are they? I'm looking for the brad nailer and the finish nailer. Do you have the batteries and the chargers for them?
mjc3855

Post by mjc3855 »

Yes
JamesBoyle

Post by JamesBoyle »

I'm definitely interested as long as they are the brad nailer and the finish nailer. I'm the son of Morris and Sally Boyle. Not sure if you know them. They will be on the island in a couple of weeks. Can you hold them for me? If not, I understand. I can have them pay you when they arrive. Thanks.
JamesBoyle

Post by JamesBoyle »

Hi. It's me again. I sent you a PM and haven't seen reply yet so I'll ask here. I assume they are in working condition since your post didn't mention they weren't. I'm mainly interested in the Paslode brad nailer, so as long as one of the two is the brad nailer, I'd like to buy them both. I'm the son of Morris and Sally Boyle. They have a place on Sloptown road and will be up there in a couple of weeks to open their cabin. If you could hold them I'd appreciate it. If not, I understand. If you can't hold them for me my Uncle is Neil Boyle. I could email him and see if he'd pick them up and pay you for them. Thank you.
mjc3855

Post by mjc3855 »

Call me