Bethany Cooper Agency is coming in 6 MORE DAYS!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

bcooper@farmbureau

Bethany Cooper Agency is coming in 6 MORE DAYS!

Post by bcooper@farmbureau »

Hello everyone!

Only 6 more days before I experience the beauty of Beaver Island! I am very excited to make the trip. I have my flight scheduled, lodging secured, and a car waiting! I can't wait to meet all of you! My main focus, besides having the opportunity to meet all of you and make some new friends, will be to highlight our Lake Estate policy. This policy was made for people that live on the lake and could potentially save you a lot of money! Farm Bureau is the only company in Michigan that offers such a policy and it applies to anyone living on a lake or in an association that has lake access. If you would like to see how this type of policy can work for you, give me a call at 231-547-9936 to schedule a get together while I am on the island, March 1st and 2nd. You can also private message me for more details!

Have a great day everyone!!
Bethany Cooper
Agent - Farm Bureau Insurance
107 W. Hurlbut St.
Charlevoix, MI 49720
P: 231-547-9936 F: 231-547-9937
Snowmoon

Port of St. James

Post by Snowmoon »

Removed, wrong topic