Bruce Kinsley

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

meadefamily

Bruce Kinsley

Post by meadefamily »

It is with great sadness that I write this post on the forum. Jean and Bruce would like their Island Friends and Island family to be aware of the situation.

As many of you are aware Bruce has been fighting cancer for many years. Bruce was hospitalized recently and has returned home with very upsetting news. Bruce's cancer has returned and was not detected until it was too late. He has a Pharyngeal Tumor that has encased his carotid. As you can imagine this is a very difficult time for Bruce and Jean. Hospice has been called in and Bruce has just a week or maybe two left. He has chosen to spend his remaining time at his home on Lake Geneserath with Jean and his dog, Itsy Bear.

Being on the South End of the Island this time of year can be especially lonely. Cards and support are always appreciated as Bruce and Jean go through this.
pam moxham

Post by pam moxham »

Itsy bear, let me know if you need/want to go for a very small ride , just to get out of the house ,need hugs? Food? Let me know..#3089..o , and same for jean and bruce too....