Larry Boyle

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Larry Boyle

Larry Boyle

Post by Larry Boyle »

Hey folks,

I was just wondering if there was a way I could post pictures on this site. Many people might not know myself, but you probably know of my parents, Owen and Marie Boyle, or my sister Kathy. Anyhow, My wife Wendy and I became 1st time parents on August 11 and would like to post a family picture if anyone would be interested. I know it's not a truly Island topic, but the Island has and will be a big part of my families life.

I know I'm a bit late with picture question, but the little guy tends to keep us a bit busy and not much time for computer play. Thanks again.

Larry Boyle
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Hi Larry,

Welcome, and congratulations! The forum software doesn't currently support attachments, but you can either:
1.) upload it to your own web space if available and link to it, or
2.) upload it to the Beacon's gallery at http://www.beaverbeacon.com/gallery/ (you'll have to login again there, but your username and password is the same as the forum software)

Best wishes, and a very happy new year to you and your family!