Christmas music progran for the community on December 4

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

mscripps

Christmas music progran for the community on December 4

Post by mscripps »

To all Beaver Island musicians, singers, choir members, everyone. We will have a new style of Christmas program this year. We will have a variety of music, some old favorites, some new songs, some community singing, and a surprise or two. If you would like to sing in the choir, or do something else in the program, come to the Christian church this Sunday, at 11:30. Experience not nesessary, we will only do a couple songs, and back up a couple of other singers. Hoping to get a kids choir, and anything else you might want to suggest. Call Kathy Speck, at 2393, or stop and see me. I'll be at the church, or the parsonage, from 3 PM Friday, until 8 PM Monday. Hope to see a good turnout for the choir rehearsal this Sunday, all the music will be ready.
mike
PhilBecker

Post by PhilBecker »

Thanks Mike, I'll see you Sunday after mass.
robertg

Post by robertg »

I'll be there, too.
Rob Groesbeck
The ex-K-8th-grade Science Teacher
mscripps

Christmas program rehearsal

Post by mscripps »

The next rehearsal for the Christmas program will be Sunday, at 11:30. We will dismiss at 12:30, so we can make it to the bazaar. Any new people can still sing with us, all are welcome. Hope to see you there!
mike