It must help to stir the pot

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

duffer

Post by duffer »

ken i been a manager for ford motor company traveling trouble shooter for UPS college graduate, holder of many awards related to any job i have had but don't get hired? it a loss of grip that good help gets over looked. i know i am not the only one to complain. lets just look at our ems situation, our school district highest cost in the state, saint james town board, how the transfer station all went down. some how i think self serving comes to mind but then look at our national election. it must be something in the water?, i won't complain i have great work here, but like anyone looked for something with some benefits which are few here. I will say that when i inquired about how hiring was done for a job once that it was rigged, and one of the people that was on that board admitted it and stepped down. in a real world situation, there is protocol for hiring!
duffy
Dawn E. Marsh

Post by Dawn E. Marsh »

Ken, since you started a new thread, and titled it the way you did, it looks like you are taking credit for the check being written. Your outlandish attacks on this PUBLC forum, had nothing to do with it. I heard they were waiting for the lawyer to tell them to go ahead, and he finally cleared them to do it. I highly doubt that the law firm looks at this forum. I just wanted to publicly say that "pot stirring" does not get things done, it just incites anger.