Ireland trip

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Post by Guest »

I agree with Tarra!
Brendan Duffy

An t-Oileán

Post by Brendan Duffy »

Just want to say how much I enjoyed the (Irish-language version of the) documentary which they showed on TG4 over here last week. It was so good I can even forgive them for including an appearance by that evil "Dr. John Duffy" character! ;-)

Hope this isn't too off topic. I'm sure the expanded, English version will be even better, whenever they show it.

And go easy on the trips to Ireland, people. We're still recovering from the last one!

Brendan Duffy
Ruth

trip to ireland

Post by Ruth »

I'd love to be added to a list for an upcoming trip to Ireland. I've been to the big island but did not make it to Arain Mohr. I'd like to meet some long lost relatives!
Julie Gillespie

Ireland trip

Post by Julie Gillespie »

For those that are interested in a 2006 trip please send me your email addresses to gillespiej_98@yahoo.com I recently started a yahoo webpage for this venture, but don't want to send invites to those that aren't interested or to those I may have already invited to the website.
Julie Gillespie

Ireland trip

Post by Julie Gillespie »

That is a underscore between the j and 98 in my email address