Soldiers

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Michelle LaFreniere

Soldiers

Post by Michelle LaFreniere »

Help!!
I am working on a project for Veterans Day, and need some help.
The kids at school are going to send care packages to our men and women in the military. We have decided to only do the soldiers that are either deployed overseas or not living with their families here in the states. I have the list of active soldiers from our local newspapers, but still need information on the following individuals:

1) Robert Bruff- need his address, and if any one knows anything about him (ideas for what he would like in his care package)

2) Megan Cull- need the same information. I tried once to get an address, but it is not a complete one, so if anyone knows her complete address it would help.

3) Nick Nustoa - the papers have him listed as Rod Nackermans grandson, is this the same person as Nick Huston? and again I need an address, and information on him/them.

4) Peter LoDico- I think Pete and Sandy just left the island (they are expecting triplet grandchildren!!) but anyways this is Pete's nephew, and I need information and possibly an address.

5) Matt McDonald- Bill and Sue Scherer's grandson?? again.. information and possibly an address

6) Scott McGinnity- I heard he just got married but is he living with his wife? where is he, and do we need to send him a package??

Thanks for your help!