Tom Paine

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Non-controversial topic

Tom Paine

Post by Non-controversial topic »

Enough of all this political talk! I for one won't add to it, no way know-how. But in the interest of all you climate-lovers out there, I will throw in this non-partisan weather report:

Following last night's collision of two contrasting political fronts in Cleveland, expect the skies over the White House to become increasingly overcast. Hot air from the Vice-President's office is expected to increase rainfall over much of the Republican Party, with occasional lightning hitting the most outrageous lies in and around Cheney-land. Look for the air to clear in the face of a steadily advancing Kerry-Edwards system moving across the nation. Certain indicators show growing potential for a brighter future in the coming year.

Thank you, and have a pleasant tomorrow.
woodchopper57

non-controversial

Post by woodchopper57 »

Color me confused, but why are 2 people that don't even know each other fighting over their own individual opinions. One person's opinion shouldn't prohibit anyone from posting on this site.

I find I reply to things that interest me and leave the rest alone, otherwise I'd be replying all over the world. :D

PEACE \:D/
Julie Gillespie
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

The person who started this topic did not identify themselves as based on the forum rules. You all must remember that you have to identify yourselfs much the same as the rules of a newspaper. The "Non political" topic was anything but. And no, this is not my advertisement for any candidate, no signs in my yard or taped to my car! Let's work on a political amendment to require that campaigns cannot begin until 6 months before an election!!! Sick of it, you bet!!