New Years Eve at Holy Cross Hall

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Michelle LaFreniere

New Years Eve at Holy Cross Hall

Post by Michelle LaFreniere »

Julie and Crew,
What a wonderful job you all did, everything was awesome.. Thanks for a great night!
OHHH and the Music was EXTRA GREAT!! Thanks to all the talented musicians we have..

Michelle & Mike
medic5740

Great Job, Julie and everyone!

Post by medic5740 »

I can only ditto what Michelle said. This was an excellent renewal of a traditional Hall party. It was great to see the "grandpa's" (including me) up on the stage playing music as well as the younger generation as well. Anyone who missed it, missed one of the best parties ever!
Sheri Timsak

Post by Sheri Timsak »

I totally agree Joe and thanks to Cindy and the group for inviting me to sing with them- it was so great!!!! Looked at my watch at 2:30am and didn't realize how fast time had flown- wonderful job to all that worked so hard to make it so fun. Thanks :D
Linda

New Year's Eve

Post by Linda »

[/b] Thank you Julie, Mary and everyone else who made New Year's Eve at the hall a great night. Georgie and Madonna had their dance cards filled as well as anyone else who wanted to get out on the floor. Thanks to all the musicians and singers for a wonderful night.

Linda Wearn