This ought to lighten up the board!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Rich

Post by Rich »

I'll tell you what, how I got to 595.5 was amazing which I thought was a total fluke and then my kid comes right behind me and ties. At this time I would like to thank the Hollywood Foreign Press and especially Julie who gave me the inspiration for this moment! :lol:
Julie Gillespie

Very Funny

Post by Julie Gillespie »

I would like to thank anybody and everybody that thinks penguins are cool, but mostly the intelligent person that came up with the game in the first place and allowed you all to critique my mouse capabilities, will have a laptop runoff with all comers. :roll:
Rich

Post by Rich »

Tried probably 75 times this eve and can't get past 588.3, sheesh!
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

I have had it with the dumb penguin I can't get past 553 and I am wasting to much time on the little black and white thing *()&^#%^&^% :(
Used to be the One ;p

Post by Used to be the One ;p »

LoL Hannah! Reintstall Windows should Help that. :lol:
Jeremy McBain

Game

Post by Jeremy McBain »

Is that site still up? I can't seem to get it anymore. Dang, this means I actually have to start concentrating at work again! It was such a great stress reducer.