Carpet / Area Rug / Upholstery Cleaning

A place to post individual items that are for sale, trade, or free. Posted item must be located on Beaver Island.

Moderator: Gillespie

Magna Dry

Carpet / Area Rug / Upholstery Cleaning

Post by Magna Dry »

Our company, Magna Dry Cleaning and Restoration will be on the island during the last week of September and the first couple weeks of October. We appreciate the business that we received during July ( the library, Pj's , Croswhite , several others. Please give me a call if you would like to schedule an appointment or if I can answer any questions for you.

Chris and Lynn Wise
231-881-3212

Magna Dry Cleaning and Restoration.
Lynn Wise
magnadrycleaning@hotmail.com
231-881-3212
Treasures

Carpet installation

Post by Treasures »

Are you available for one room installation ?
Magna Dry

Post by Magna Dry »

Yes we are available for cRpet install. I just need to know if you have carpet , is there padding and tack strip already installed ?

231-881-3212
Lynn Wise
231-881-3212
Magna Dry

Post by Magna Dry »

Our schedule is filling up- thank you !

My husband has owned and operated this business for 35 years and I've been helping to boss him around for the past 16 years :)

Our carpet cleaning system is unique in that we do not use any shampoo, foams or powders which will attract soil. It is dry within 1-2 hours and we leave you with a spray bottle of our spot cleaner to take care of the little mishaps that may happen.

We have cleaned carpet , area rugs and upholstery for several people on the island now and also maintain the carpet and upholstery for Stafford's Perry Hotel and the Crooked River Lodge.

Give me a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. We will be on the island for cleaning Friday, September 22nd through Wednesday, October 4th.

Lynn Wise Magna Dry Cleaning and Restoration
231-881-3212
Magnadrycleaning@hotmail.com
Lynn Wise
231-881-3212
Magna Dry

Post by Magna Dry »

We will be coming to the island on the 20th ( I hadn't checked the Ferry schedule when I first planned this work/vacation )
So, we do have availability for a couple more carpet / area rugs / upholstery cleaning.

Please give me a call if you would like to make an appointment or have any questions.

Lynn Wise
231-881-3212
Magnadrycleaning@hotmail.com
Lynn Wise
231-881-3212