Missing Orange Tabby - Please Call if you see her!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

cynthiasimmons

Missing Orange Tabby - Please Call if you see her!

Post by cynthiasimmons »

Hello Beaver Islanders;

My cat Che is still missing! She was last seen on July 26th at Johanna's Way, 1 mile south of the Wagner Camp Ground on Eastside Drive. She is 1.5 years old, maybe with a purple collar, and she is an orange tabby with stripes and a white belly. She is an indoor only cat and probably very scared. My family and I had to leave Beaver Island today to make it back to Florida before School starts. It will be a very long and sad trip home without her!

But, while I am gone Pam and Brad Grassmick have generously volunteered to be the point person to help us find Che. If you see her please call Pam at 448-2314, you can also call and leave a message at our BI number at 448-3069, my cell phone (Cynthia) 352-443-1985; Johanna's 352-443-1989 (text), or Bob 352-443-0889. My e-mail is cssimmons@ufl.edu.

We are desperate to get her home! I will drive back to Michigan in a heartbeat to get her! Also, we have a $250 reward for her safe return.

One last request, please be sure to check your garage to be sure she is not hiding in there before you leave for the winter! This is my worst fear, that she will be trapped.

I want to thank everyone who lent us traps, and kind words of support! I am hopeful she will make her way back home to us, especially with all the help from the wonderful people of Beaver Island!

Unfortunately, I can't post a picture of her on the forum, but I will try once I have the lost cat notification on a public website. She is chipped so she can be identified.

Thanks Again to everyone for your support!

Cynthia :cry:
cynthiasimmons

Another contact number

Post by cynthiasimmons »

If you have information about che over the next two days, please call 352-443-1622. My cell stopped working.

Thanks