CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Magna Dry

CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING

Post by Magna Dry »

My husband and I have been coming to Beaver Island for years and last year combined our business with pleasure on the Island.

Our company is Magna Dry Cleaning and Restoration and we clean all types of carpet, area rugs and upholstery. We also mitigate mold issues and remediate water and smoke damage. My husband has owned this company for nearly 36 years and I've been bossing him around for 16 years :) We make a great team and provide great service ( paying attention to the little details )

Last year, we provided our service to PJ ( Carol Burton, Beth and Joddy Croswhite and a beautiful B & B on the island )

This year we are planning on the following dates that we would be available to schedule work on Beaver Island.

July 5 - 7th
July 10 - 14
July 17 - 18

Please give me a call if you are interested in scheduling an appointment or have any questions regarding our system.

( 231 ) 881-3212

Thanks

Lynn Wise
Lynn Wise
magnadrycleaning@hotmail.com
231-881-3212
Magna Dry

Post by Magna Dry »

Thanks for all of the responses. We have approximately 5 days left open for carpet / area rugs or upholstery cleaning. Please give me a call at 231-881-3212 if you would like to schedule or get a few questions answered.

This type of system is dry within 1-2 hours.

Thanks

Chris and lynn Wise
Lynn Wise
231-881-3212
Magna Dry

Post by Magna Dry »

We have 3 days left for appointments.

Please call if you have any questions- 231-881-3212
Lynn Wise
231-881-3212