work

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

duffer

work

Post by duffer »

INLAND AUTO! well i am officially open today! monday march 20th, yes i have been open and got cars around for saint paddy,s but have many call asking for work. my Rental cars are all up and going, i have 7 this year. anyone wanting to advertise on my rentals please contact me at 231 448 3132. I am having stickers made for anyone who wants one, ill give you cost and it will be on as many as 7 cars, i already have a few and am open to advertise for anyone even competition, WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER! so if you need work or a rental car contact INLAND AUTO, DUFFY MUFFLER AND DUFFY,S CAR RENTAL,S I also have a pickup and a trailer that are rentable IN THE PHONE BOOK UNDER INLAND AUTO IS MY PHONE NUMBER BUT THE NUMBER IS WRONG! 231 448 3132! Duffy also you only pay for the stickers for the advertising not for the space on the cars, doing this for everyone!
duffy