Music Arts and Drama (MAD) Camp

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

jbigley

Post by jbigley »

MAD Camp will be returning this year! Save the Date, July 17-22, 2017.

Join us this summer as we explore Flights of Wonder in a delightful compilation of familiar musical pieces with added drama and humor. We need to fill lots of parts for both boys and girls to make our show a success, so we hope you will just us. We will learn about the fascination of flight through classes about navigation, eagle watching, woodworking, origami, kite making, dance, music, arts, and crafts.

This will be our 19th year on the Island! If you are interested in helping or have campers with questions, please contact me or www.madcamp.org.

Thanks!
allen.becky3

Re: Music Arts and Drama (MAD) Camp

Post by allen.becky3 »

I had some specific questions regarding this camp and I send a private message to you last week. If you could take a look and get back to me soon that you be great! Thank you!!
423mcm50

Post by 423mcm50 »

Update on MAD Camp.....

There was been a change in leadership and all questions about this year's camp should be directed to the website......www.madcamp.org

Brochures about camp will soon be available on the island.

Thank you......and we'll see you in July!!

Michele McLaughlin
MAD Camp
Registrar