The Countdown Begins!!!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

bcooper@farmbureau

The Countdown Begins!!!

Post by bcooper@farmbureau »

Hello Everyone!

The countdown begins! I will be coming to the island in 2 weeks! March 1 and March 2!! Having recently moved into the Charlevoix area, I have never been to the island before so I am very excited to be making the trip! I will be contacting some of my current clients in the next few days to schedule get-togethers while I am there. If you know anybody that I can be a resource to, please don't keep my name a secret! Our new Lake Estate Policy may be able to help many of you save a lot of money! Don't forget, I also specialize in life insurance and can address your commercial insurance needs. If you already have insurance, I am certainly not in the business of replacing relationships, however, a second look never hurts! Can't wait to meet each and every one of you! See you soon!!

P.S.....can anyone recommend a place to stay this time of year? Also, where is your favorite place to eat and get a cup of coffee? Thanks everyone!! :D
Bethany Cooper
Agent - Farm Bureau Insurance
107 W. Hurlbut St.
Charlevoix, MI 49720
P: 231-547-9936 F: 231-547-9937
conanconnor

Post by conanconnor »

The erin motel is a nice place right in town, also there are a few air BnB places that may have openings.
Dalwhinnies offers a great breakfast/lunch menu with coffee and all the fixings.
shamrock and stoney acre grill offer a variety of lunch and dinner options.
King Conan
Chamber of Commerce

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

www.beaverisland.org 231.448.2505
Your membership would be welcome.

Bets wishes from Beaver Island.

:D
Chamber of Commerce
www.BeaverIsland.org
Chamber@BeaverIsland.org
(231) 448-2505
bcooper@farmbureau

Thank you!!

Post by bcooper@farmbureau »

Thank you King Conan for your suggestions! I will definitely be using them!! :D It is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you also to the Chamber for your invitation! I will definitely look into that! I will be visiting the website this evening!
Bethany Cooper
Agent - Farm Bureau Insurance
107 W. Hurlbut St.
Charlevoix, MI 49720
P: 231-547-9936 F: 231-547-9937