Welcome to the new Beaver Island Image Gallery & Forum

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Jeff

Welcome to the new Beaver Island Image Gallery & Forum

Post by Jeff »

We wanted to make the Beaver Beacon web site interesting so I decided to spend some time this month adding an image gallery. We currently have lots of photos from our first 3 Beaver Beacons in the gallery. I have also uploaded a few hundred historic photos from the Beaver Island Historical Society that I think you'll enjoy looking at over the winter. Lots more to come, and if anyone would be willing to, we would always love to see your photos as well. Just create a username and password with the Register link above and then you can upload any photos you like to our gallery.

This forum is just a start as the username/password system is necessary to allow you all to share pictures in the gallery, but please feel free to use the forum as well.

Any discussion in the forum or photos you would like to add to the gallery are welcome and appreciated. And let me know if you have any problems with the software.

Best wishes, and thanks to everyone who has supported us during our first few months with the Beaver Beacon.

Jeff.