News on the 'Net requesting subscribers renew

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

medic5740

News on the 'Net requesting subscribers renew

Post by medic5740 »

Since I took over the website from Phyllis, I need to know if the Beaver Island News on the 'Net will be able to support itself. We have sent out email notices to all email addresses in our database, but we have had several of them returned as bad email addresses. Please support this website by subscribing. It costs about 80 cents a month to have news posted weekly. If you want to see this website continue, please send your $40 check to:
Beaver Island News on the 'Net, P.O. Box 50, Beaver Island, MI 49782.

If we don't have your current email address, please send it to the same address with or without your renewal.

I will make a decision on February 1, 2007, about whether I will have to resort to advertisements to provide income to maintain this website. So far, less than half of the previous subscribers have responded. Your support now will determine the website's future format.

Joe Moore, editor